The objectives of this course are:
- Understand hypnosis, dream work, meditation, shamanic journeying, and active imagination
- Explore Humanistic and Existential Psychology, Psychosynthesis, Jungian Psychology, Shamanic and Mystical Ways
- Practice eudaimonic growth, self-transcendence, and ego surrender
- Track your own ego development by contacting your Future Self
- Learn how the ego quiets as it grows
My name is David Hartman,
I'm a Clinical Social Worker, specializing in trauma resolution and the use of altered states of consciousness for healing and spiritual growth. For thirty years I've trained mental health professionals in Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy, a highly effective and unique model, throughout the United States and in Kuwait, Taiwan, Mexico, South Africa and Denmark.